|2 lbs||pork sirloin steak or boneless pork chops|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|1||large garlic clove, chopped|
|1||can cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2 cup||white wine|
|1 tsp||dried savory|
- Add 1 tbsp. canola oil to large non-stick frying pan. Mix flour and pepper and dust pork. Brown both sides then remove to roaster or casserole dish.
- Drain all except 1 tsp oil. Saute onion and garlic.
- In a large measuring cup or bowl mix soup, cream, wine and savory. Pour over onion and garlic; scraping brown bits from pan.
- Pour over pork and bake about 1 1/2 hours at 350F.
- Serve with broad noodles or rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipes from Previous Months
|January||Wong’s Lettuce Wraps|
|February||Halibut & Crab Marinated in White Wine|
|March||Beef and Barley Soup|
|April||White Wine Broccoli Casserole|
|February||Italian Sausage Soup with Tortellini|
|March||Irish Lamb Stew|
|April||Hermits with Wine|
|May||Red Wine BBQ Sauce|
|June||Halibut with White Wine Sauce|
|September||Angel Chicken Pasta|
|October||Slow-Cooked German Short Ribs|
|November||Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce|
|December||Mulled Cranberry-Apple Grog|
|January||Gruner Schnitzel Recipe|
|February||Argentine Beef Stew|
|March||Irish Canadian Beef Stew|
|April||Wine and Dijon Marinated Pork Loin|
|May||Penne with Pancetta, Tuna and White Wine|
|July||Scallops Au Gratin|
|August||Salmons with Lemons, Capers and Rosemary|
|September||Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu|
|November||Herbed Mushroom Pate|
|December||Lush Turkey and White Wine Turkey Gravy|
|January||Red Wine Meat Loaf|
|February||Slow Cooker Chicken with Mushroom Sauce|
|March||Chicken & Red Wine Sauce|
|April||Sirloin Tips & Mushrooms|
|May||Blissful Rosemary Chicken|
|June||Parmesan Crusted Salmon|
|July||Zippy Burgers (Made with Beer)|
|August||Honey Grilled Shrimp|
|September||Alfredo – Style Sauce with Fettuccine (Low-Fat Pasta)|
|October||French Onion Soup|
|December||Turkey Red Wine Sauce|